This is the continuation of previous post on Beauty Tips.
Hope you liked the earlier one’s. Who are naive to makeup they
can try these tips.
: BEAUTY TIPS :
3. Bright Eyes --
* Treat your eye area gently. This is the most delicate part of
your face. Cleanse with care, blot, never rub.
* Reduce puffy eye by splashing with cold water or applying a
cold compress ( ice cube in a washcloth ) : 15 sec on, 15 sec off.
* When you put on mascara, don’t lower your chin – that’s how
mascara gets on your lid.
* Get e/s to stay in place by priming lids with moisturizer and
foundation or for oily eyelid use proper e/s primer. As MAC
paint pot or urban decay primer potion. Or any other brand.
* Always use your ring finger to apply moisturizer or concealer
to the eye area. It puts the least amount of pressure on the skin.
* Open up eyes : Apply a light e/s ( like ivory or gold ) just above
the lash line and along the inner corner of your eyes.
* Stop pencil eye liner from smudging by applying powder e/s ( in
a matching or slightly darker shade ) over the pencil.
* Switch to Brown mascara for a softer look for day.
4. Pretty Face --
* Don’t touch your face unnecessarily. Breakouts can be caused
by your own fingers.
* Apply cream or cleanser by lightly pressure upward – never
down. The delicate skin sags easily enough in time.
* For best color match, test foundation and powder either on
your face or neck ( the inside of your wrist is too pale ).
* Rouge should be well – blended far out the cheekbone,
circles of rouge don’t look good on anyone.
* Before applying powder, gently tap the excess off your brush
to prevent flaking.
* Never squeeze a pimple. You may damage tissue and cause
a tiny scar or pit.
* Freshen makeup by pressing a tissue on oily areas of the face
-- forehead, nose, chin. Then smooth a thin layer of pressed
powder with a brush.
* For special occasions, apply your makeup earlier in the day
and touch it up before you leave. It will look more natural and
you’ll be less rushed when it comes time to get ready.
* Powder is the only makeup applied with a downward motion--
you do this to smooth down facial hairs.
* To stop makeup from fading during the day, apply a primer
before your foundation.
That’s all for now. See you in next post. BYEEEEEEE…