- The gel nail I did in Hong Kong. They literally stayed for 2 week as told by the manicurist. She really did good job. But a tidy's thing, you have to be very patient. As to say next day was my Birthday. So loved them a lots. The texture of the nail paint was nice hard to stay for 2 weeks. They are nice for people who don’t have time to paint their nail’s always, every few days. Only one thing was upsetting , nails grew fast so you will notice cuticle gap in the pic’s. But that ‘s fine, didn’t chip. Okay here are the pic’s.
- This is the original gel nail polish.
- These were the nail lacquer on mani.
- First coat is Color club, the other on top with big chunky glitter is Missha Crystal nail polish.
- I know the lighting is not proper & my camera also, it doesn’t take exact color of the product or my nail polish’s. I’m thinking of buying a another camera very soon.
- This 1 is in my car. In day light.
- See can you notice the gap between. They have grown within a week. I was bored by plain nail’s , so did the glitter design.
- A little diff. in color wise, but same concept.
So friends see you all tomorrow.. XOXO…….